Our homestay program provides the unique chance for students to live like a Japanese person and speak Japanese in a natural and relaxed environment.
- 2,500 yen per night including breakfast and dinner
- A 10,800 yen arrangement fee is applicable when signing up
- Properties are located within 45 minutes from the school
- Transportation fees will be less than 500 yen per day
- A 3-month maximum stay is applicable per family
- Mandatory health / personal liability insurance: 6,500 yen (1 month), 9,500 yen (2 months) or 12,600 yen (3 months) + 2,400 yen (arrangement fee)
The best accommodation to learn Japanese: BORDERLESS HOUSE
- Live with Japanese and other foreign nationals in a share house from 39,000 yen/month
- Initial cost only 30,000 yen
- Many Shibuya Gaigo Gakuin students have said: "I became more fluent in Japanese and made lots of Japanese friends by living in BORDERLESS HOUSE!"
- A special offer is available for Shibuya Gaigo Gakuin students!
- Live with international tenants in small guest houses (2-6 rooms) or get your private apartment within a 5min walk from the Yamanote line.
- Monthly rent from 57,000JPY (guest house) or 128,000JPY (apartment) all included. No fees other than a refundable deposit.
- Our students can get 3,000JPY off their rent every month, so don’t forget to mention the name of the school when you apply!
- International staff close-by and ready to help. They also run the SPEAKEASY bar where people from all around the world gather regularly. Tenants can also get 2 free drinks per month!
" TIERRA " - Real estate agent with English and Italian speaking staff, recommended by Shibuya-Gaigo Gakuin.
|Foreign student office|
|Office hours||Mon.-Fri.: 9:00-21:00|