The following course falls into the "long-term" category:
Certificate of Eligibility
Before applying for a student visa in your own country, you need to apply for a Certificate of Eligibility (CoE) through our institution.
|Session||Application deadline||Issuance of CoE|
||September 11, 2016
||November 10, 2016
||November 19, 2016
||February 23, 2017
||March 5, 2017
||May 25, 2017
||May 27, 2017
||August 24, 2017
||September 11, 2017
||November 9, 2017
||November 28, 2017
||February 22, 2018
How to Apply
- Submit the online application form and the other related forms.
- Pay the application fee. (20,000 yen)
- When the application is approved by Tokyo Immigration, Certificate of Eligibility is sent to our school and we issue the course invoice.
- Upon confirmation of the payment, we send you the Certificate of Eligibility.
- Submit visa application along with the Certificate of Eligibility to any Japanese Embassy or Consulate located abroad.
- If for any reason your visa application is declined, you must report this to us with a certification of denial in order to obtain a refund of the fees paid for admission, tuition, and other fees. However, the application fee of 20,000 yen is non-refundable.
- Cancellation before session starts:
When a 2-week notice is given prior to the starting date, a 15,000 yen handling charge will be applied. All other fees paid will be refunded.
- Halfway cancellation (after the session has started):
The school will charge 20% of the tuition fee equivalent to the rest of the lessons up to a maximum of 50,000 yen, and the rest will be refunded. The admission fee, the application fee and the materials fee are not refundable.
|Foreign student office|
|Office hours||Mon.-Fri.: 9:00-21:00|
|Bank name||THE BANK OF|
TOKYO MITSUBISHI UFJ
|Bank address||1-15-21 Shibuya|
|Branch name||Shibuya-Meijidori Branch|
|Account name||Shibuya Language School|