Application procedure

The following course falls into the "long-term" category:

Certificate of Eligibility

Before applying for a student visa in your own country, you need to apply for a Certificate of Eligibility (CoE) through our institution.

SessionApplication deadlineIssuance of CoE
January 2017 September 11, 2016 November 10, 2016
April 2017 November 19, 2016 February 23, 2017
July 2017 March 5, 2017 May 25, 2017
October 2017 May 27, 2017 August 24, 2017
January 2018 September 11, 2017 November 9, 2017
April 2018 November 20, 2017 February 22, 2018

How to Apply

  1. Submit the online application form and the other related forms.
  2. Pay the application fee. (20,000 yen)
  3. When the application is approved by Tokyo Immigration, Certificate of Eligibility is sent to our school and we issue the course invoice.
  4. Upon confirmation of the payment, we send you the Certificate of Eligibility.
  5. Submit visa application along with the Certificate of Eligibility to any Japanese Embassy or Consulate located abroad.


  • If for any reason your visa application is declined, you must report this to us with a certification of denial in order to obtain a refund of the fees paid for admission, tuition, and other fees. However, the application fee of 20,000 yen is non-refundable.
  • Cancellation before session starts:
    When a 2-week notice is given prior to the starting date, a 15,000 yen handling charge will be applied. All other fees paid will be refunded.
  • Halfway cancellation (after the session has started):
    The school will charge 20% of the tuition fee equivalent to the rest of the lessons up to a maximum of 50,000 yen, and the rest will be refunded. The admission fee, the application fee and the materials fee are not refundable.
Foreign student office
Address8-18 Sakuragaoka-cho
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
150-0031 JAPAN
From abroad:
From abroad:
Office hoursMon.-Fri.: 9:00-21:00
Sat.-Sun.: 9:00-17:00